We organized the 3rd International Workshop on Educational Seismology in Pokhara, Nepal on 1 – 3 May 2023 and focused on the topic of Seismobox and earthquake evacuation procedure guide.
Five keynote speakers in the field of seismology and educational seismology speak during the workshop:
- Prof. Dr. György Hetényi from University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Ms. Sarah Houghton from the St Michael Steiner School, United Kingdom
- Dr. Fabrice Jouffray from University Cote d’Azur, France
- Dr. Lok Bijaya Adhikari from National Seismological Center, Kathmandu
- Dr. Shiba Subedi from the University of Lausanne, Switzerland
This is one of the great opportunities for school teachers to learn about the earthquake, related preparedness, and technical solutions.
The workshop documents are available under Downloads.